Monday, March 5, 2012

Remember that one time...

that I didn't post on my blog for over a month???  Yeah, me too!  Here's the deal, our internet at home sucks sometimes and I got super frustrated and completely gave up (after trying to upload the same blog post over a dozen times one morning).  But, I'm back!  I've decided to change the direction a bit, because I came to the following realization.  I could make 300 projects, but a lot of them would suck and be lame and end up going in the garbage and being a huge waste of money.  Don't get me wrong, I've been crafting up a storm, but certainly not 6 projects a week.  So, instead of a daunting race to the finish line, this blog is just going to be an at my own pace look at how I spend my free time.  So, mostly crafting projects, the occasional wedding planning entry (which will also be a craft project) and then probably some pictures of my dog, Petey, and our two cats.  So...here's to a new direction and new motivation to keep the blog alive.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment