Saturday, January 14, 2012

Project Three - A Big R!

This is yet another project that I finished a while ago and took pictures of but then simply couldn't post online.  How frustrating!  Anyhow...this was a really simply project that added a little bit of life and personalization to my craft room.  The big R!  (for Rae of course...oh yeah, by the way, my name is Rae)

The other day I was walking through JoAnn's and saw those large cardboard/chipboard/whateverboard letters and just had to buy one.  Like it was a requirement.  Couldn't leave the store without it.


So I got home and gathered some other supplies.  Mod Podge and scrapbooking paper (pretty much staples around my house).


Then I basically just traced the R on my paper, cut it out, and Mod Podged it onto the R.  Here is is still all goopy and Mod Podgy...


Now it's all dry and pretty and on the shelf!  (the little girl in the picture is my mom as a kid...love it)


No comments:

Post a Comment